In which Shree talks to Dr. Christopher Sonnenday, a very accomplished transplant surgeon. We talk about books, his interest in surgery, and surgical research.
- Why did you like surgery?
- What are the new hot topics in transplant surgery?
- Where is your role in the research that you had mentioned?
- What is quality and what are outcomes in transplant surgery?
- How was your training at Hopkins like?
- How did you deal with patient distrust?
- Are there any regrets that you have when you went through your medical school experience?
- Is medicine an art or a science? How much uncertainty is there in medicine?
- Who were your medical mentors?
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?