In which Shree talks to Dr. Molly Rutherford, a Direct Primary Care Physician and Addiction Treatment Specialist
- What is Direct Primary Care? Why did you choose Direct Primary Care?
- What is different between direct primary care and the system which requires an ICD code?
- What was your breaking point when you realized that this system didn’t work for you?
- How does insurance play into your practice?
- Why aren’t more doctors aware of how the system works and how can we spread the word?
- What bad recommendations do you hear on rounds?
- In this climate, when there are a lot of hospital mergers, how difficult is it to stat your own practice?
- How do you manage your work-life balance as a busy doctor?
- How did it feel when you first got started in the business?
- How can you communicate with patients via email?